Ceramic and protective car coatings are the greatest innovation in the auto detailing industry since clay bars in the 1980's! I know some may think that's a bold statement, but if you've ever coated a car, boat, motorcycle or RV, I'm almost positive that you agree!
Lucid No. 9 provides your vehicle with a gloss maximizing, metallic and color depth intensifying, 9H hardness protective coating. One single Lucid application provides 3 years of protection! Another major benefit, is the ability to create an incredibly hydrophobic surface wherever it is applied. The word hydrophobic, means: tending to repel, or fail to mix with water.
This benefit makes your vehicle stay cleaner much longer, as well as clean up much easier during future maintenance washes. The picture below shows a closeup of a painted surface during a maintenance wash after Lucid No. 9 application.
Lucid application and photo by: Dezert Detail
Benefits of Lucid Coating Your Car
- 9H hardness coating- Strongest rating possible in the pencil hardness test, providing maximum scratch resistance protection
- Contaminant and environmental protection for up to 3 years
- Maximizes gloss and hydrophobic abilities
- Metallic paint and color depth enhancement
- Ease of future cleaning and anti-static features
- No wax or sealant applications needed for 3 years
- Apply to painted surfaces, plastic, glass, metal and rims
Ferrari California after Lucid No. 9 application
Lucid application and photo by: Flawless Auto Finish